Donation Pickup Instructions
To insure that we do not miss your donation and to protect your donation, we ask that you use the following simple instructions:
- We appreciate a minimum of 2 shopping bags of items.
- Please organize your donations in plastic bags or boxes.
- Attach the printable label to your donation or clearly mark your donation for “VVA” so our driver can clearly identify what is to be picked up. If you received one of our cards in the mail with a pickup date, you can attach this to your donation.
- Our pickup hours are between 7:00am and 5pm. Please set your donation out no later than 7:00am on your pickup date.
- If you received one of our cards with a stated pickup date on it, please leave your donation at CURBSIDE so it is visible to our driver.
- You do not need to be home. We pick up rain or shine.
If you provided us with your email address, we will email you your tax receipt, along with your pickup confirmation. If you have not provided us with your email address, our driver will leave a tax receipt at your front door.
Although we strive not to miss any pickups, it does occasionally happen. Please contact us so we can reschedule you for a pickup as soon as possible.
Click here to print out Donation Label to attach to your donations.
Pickup Service provided by Charity Pickup Service. You can schedule your next charitable donation pickup online at VVADonation.com or with CharityPickupService.com Thank you for thinking of us when you have donations of clothing, shoes, and household items!